Sichuan Forever Chemical Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2004 with a registered capital of 35 million yuan. It is controlled by Sichuan Forever Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd., specializing in R&D, design, manufacturing, sales and separation of separated intelligent equipment. The project design and project general contracting of the project to the civilian high-tech enterprises.
With the core principle of new separation technology, the company has long been committed to the research and process development of liquid mixture separation technologies such as molecular distillation, falling film evaporation, high-efficiency rectification and multi-effect evaporation, and successfully developed liquid crystal panel stripping liquid circulation with independent intellectual property rights. Recycling, distillation of isopropanol aqueous solution, distillation of methanol aqueous solution, regeneration of mineral oil, purification of Fischer-Tropsch wax, refining of fish oil ethyl ester, harmless treatment of highly toxic organic wastewater, preparation of biodiesel, and industrial application solutions.
The company attaches great importance to R&D and innovation, and continuously carries out technical changes and process innovations. It has nearly 30 related patents. At the same time, the company designs, manufactures and assembles itself, and establishes R&D, experiment and technical services. center.
China Academy of Engineering Physics is the only nuclear weapons research and production unit in China. It is a comprehensive research institute integrating theory, experiment, design and production, which is based on the development of cutting-edge science and technology. It has "two bombs", Deng Jiaxian and Wang Yichang. Yu Min, Chen Nengkuan and many other masters with world influence and 24 academicians of the two academies.
Sichuan Forever Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd. was established in 1996 with a registered capital of 200 million yuan. It is a military-to-civilian development platform funded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences. It mainly invests in nuclear technology applications, fine chemicals, super-hard materials, IT, and environmental protection. , technology transfer, communications and other professional fields, is a multi-level, cross-regional, cross-industry investment management technology group company.
- August 2018The company's registered capital increased to 35 million yuan
- June 2018The company undertakes the “Development Demonstration of Electronic Waste Liquid Recycling Technology Industrialization” by the National Development and Reform Commission.
- March 2017The company's business transformation and upgrading, entering the field of electronic waste liquid recycling, and undertaking Chongqing Huike stripping liquid recycling EPC project
- May 2017The company implemented a reform of mixed ownership and initiated the capital increase of the equity incentive plan to 18.9 million yuan.
- June 2016The company's registered capital increased to 17 million yuan
- March 2009The company's registered capital increased to 6 million yuan
- December 2006The company changed its name to "Sichuan Jiuyuan Chemical Technology Co., Ltd."
- March 2006The company's registered capital increased to 2 million yuan
- March 2004The company's predecessor "Mianyang Jiuyuan Electromechanical Manufacturing Co., Ltd." was established with a registered capital of 500,000
Our MissionCommitted to promoting continuous improvement in separation technology
Satisfy employees' desire to pursue a better life
Development VisionDo separation technology expert
Industry Excellence Solution Provider
Corporate valuesIntegrity, pragmatic, efficient, innovative
Enterprise spiritWork hard and do things, share development results
◆ Waste liquid recycling and reuseThe electronic stripping liquid is recycled and reused, and the toxic and refractory organic wastewater is harmlessly treated.
◆ Plant extract fieldOrange / rose / sweet-scented osmanthus oil, low-temperature refined flavors and fragrances, low-concentration of Chinese herbal extracts, capsaicin, lycopene and so on.
◆ Grease chemical industryWaste mineral oil recovery and reuse, biodiesel, fish oil ethyl ester, sterol refined dimer acid, polyacid, dibasic acid, fatty acid amide, etc.
◆ Fine chemical industryVE refining, pesticide purification, purification of pharmaceutical intermediates, removal of monomer by polymer removal, purification and purification of heat-sensitive products.